Kewtech, KT45, Digital Loop/PSC Tester with ATT. The KT45 with (ATT) high & low current options means that it will bypass both passive and electronic RCDs.
• The KT45 high and low current (ATT) options which means that it will bypass both passive and electronic RCDs.
• The high current is available for Ze measurements and when an RCD is not in the circuit.
• The instrument always defaults to the low current test to ensure that you do not inadvertently trip an RCD
• NEW Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types
• 15mA low current/soft LOOP test
• Noise override button for high current LOOP test
• 20, 200 & 2000Ω Loop measurement ranges
• PSC measurement up to 20kA
• Displays mains voltage before test
• Lock-down test button – for hands free testing
• Protected against phase to phase connection
• Instant correct wiring status check
• Complies with BS7671 (Part P)
• KAMP 13 mains lead
• ACC016E 3 wire distribution board test leads
• Test lead pouch
• Carrying strap
• Instruction Manual
• Certificate of Conformity
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
• Boxed Weight: 1560g
• Boxed Dimensions: 210(W)x150(H)x120(D)mm